Opsolutions Consult provides “one-stop-solution” to meet all of your logistics requirements. Whether you are looking to relocate household goods across the region, clearing and forwarding etc, Opsolutions logistics has the level of service, expertise and experience to make it happen. You will get personalized service at every level with Opsolutions logistics because we are truly independent, make our own decisions and specialize in the Ghanaian market and beyond
Opsolutions consult Provides vehicle rental services with qualified drivers that can support your staff movements within any location in the Ghana. We have several years of experience with various companies with both the private and public sector. We have a proven track record of satisfied customers. We insure the below during our operations.
- We Ensure that staff boarding rented vehicles sign in and out of the vehicle log sheet that will be provided in house and shared when needed, our trained drivers are capable of clearly filling up the log sheets and verifying that the vehicle log sheets are properly filled in with mileages well recorded
- We Ensure staff safety during the execution of services Opsolutions consult will make sure to report any incident, major or minor, which occurs at any given time, immediately to your Administrative/ Transport Department
- Opsolutions will provide Valid vehicle registration and insurance documents for each vehicle proposed. We will provide Fully air-conditioned vehicles with spare tires, jack, wheel rim, spanner, fire extinguisher and all required items to ensure the safety of the vehicle in compliance with the Ghanaian laws.
- Opsolutions consult will be fully responsible for the maintenance of both drivers and vehicles as an option and will be responsible for the fueling of each vehicle while the drivers are present to ensure that all fuel purchases are accurately reported on the log sheets.
- Opsolutions has a mandatory, detailed contingency plans in the event of a mechanical breakdown of each vehicle, for each area of operation